recipe for Yamato Japanese Restaurant appetizer soup?
Question by : recipe for Yamato Japanese Restaurant appetizer soup?
It comes out with all meals in a little bowl it has mushrooms green stuff and i think chicken broth but honestly i don’t know please help
Answer by Green H1
The basic Japanese soup that’s given out as an appetizer at most Japanese restaurants. Very mild, a bit salty, and a touch of tang. It’s a very improvisable recipe; most of the ingredients’ quantities can be changed according to taste.
What do you think? Answer below!
No related posts.
Incoming search terms:
- japanese restaurant soup recipe
- yamatos restaurant miso soup recipe
- Yamatos onion soup recipe
- yamatos hibachi steak recipe
- yamato steak house soup
- yamato restaurant clear soup recipe
- yamato japanese steakhouse soup recipe
- yamato japanese restaurant soup recipies
- soup at yamotos