Shogun’s Onion and Mushroom Soup?
Question by : Shogun’s Onion and Mushroom Soup?
What is the onion/mushroom soup they serve at Hibachi restaurants (shogun, taste of Asia, etc) right before they give you the salad. Kind of an appetizer I guess. I’ve heard it’s a bouillon based broth, relatively simple, but I’d like to know if anyone else has a suggestion. Not limited to but directed at recipe holders
P.S. I know for a fact it isn’t Miso.
Answer by lindaleetnlinda
Mushroom a la Japanese
(A clear broth with Fried Onions and Mushrooms)
Add your own answer in the comments!
- How do you make the Japanese onion/mushroom soup they give you at the restaurant? Not miso soup, but the broth
- Q&A: I’m trying to find the recipe for an Asian crab/spinach/mushroom soup called “Pagoda Soup”?
- AN EASY RECIPE FOR FRENCH ONION SOUP HELP PLEASE?
- How to make a home made ramen soup base just like the ramen restaurant’s one?
- Local Special – Mushroom 65 & Mushroom Masala
Incoming search terms:
- shogun soup recipe
- shogun onion soup recipe
- hibachi mushroom soup recipe
- shogun onion soup
- how to make chicken broth soup from shogun
- shogun restaurant recipes
- shoguns soup recipe
- copycat shogun recipes soup
- shogun miso soup recipe